Sunday, June 12, 2005

CHUBBY ATTENDED A BAPTISM SERVICE ON A SATURDAY...

On 11th June 2005, Natalie Yong has decided to be baptized...and this chubby had wonderful time there...

There were alot of good members who attended the service...


There were from left Elder Robertson, Sister Robertson, Natalie Yong, Elder Kuczak and Elder Studdebaker...


There was Jasmine...


And there is always ..Food...which this chubby cannot do without...we got donuts la, some kind of a siew pow la and oso coconut tarts...which made this chubby very happy...ah...what a memorable day...ehh...I mean the Baptizm service...hehe...


And there were kids on the eating table...Jasmine, Kit kit and Jun jun...aren't they cute...


And there was the time of Eating...see see the guy in blue...Elder Horne...he's back to visit us for 2 weeks for the 2nd time...he's just da best...ehh...he's got a beautiful girl friend now...hehe...


And after the baptism service there was the ball game...we had a basket ball game and a football game or a mix...it is just a wonderful lazy saturday we had there...

P/S: Next week we are going to have a football match coming up...it's the father against the sons...it's like the Starwars movie..."Luke I'm your father"...and then..."how can you do this to me, you should let me win"...hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, this is Natalie Yong. I am sorry to tell you that I am greatly disturbed by the fact that you posted this entry without my permission. as it was a spiritual and most importantly, PERSOANL, event of my life, I have no intention to document it over the net. Please do erase this entry with all the pictures. thanks.