Tuesday, May 06, 2008

STREET MAMA SING, STREET MAMA SING...


Please bless all the Mamas in the world to have a Happy Mama Meal on that very special day...

STREET MAMA POEM
Weakening body weakling soul,
Crippling slowly as she goes,
Of her existence not many knows,
The streets are the only place she can go...

As Chubby was having KFC,
Passing Street Mama did Chubby see,
Strong difference between Street Mama and KFC,
She is poor and no KFC...

Mama mama I am hungry,
And Chubby's Mama always do the best of she,
KFC and Chubby always sweet memory,
If only Street Mama can feel the warm fuzzy breeze...

I pray I pray for all the Mamas in the world today,
For their children will show their gratitude on Mama's day,
Please bless Street Mama to have a beautiful Mother's day,
With Husband, Children and Grand Children to make her day...

Amen.

2 comments:

(-_-) said...

chicky meal good la..me hungry me hungry..

Jacky Chin said...

Hehe...good good we go eat eat this saturday lar...:)