Monday, February 18, 2008

GUILTY OF SHOOTING GIRL NEXT DOOR

Yes, I admit it, I did it, I'm guilty, I shot the girl next door and now she's..............beautiful... 8D~

Last week, Chubby was with a beautiful "Girl next door" and he took his camera out and started to shot the friend crazily... (^_^)"

First they went to a japanese garden and then we started shooting...

Its a portrait shoot and the style is what I call it a "girl with something something"... 8D


Girl with bridge...beautiful smiles...


Girl with rock...ehh...actually what's with the rock hor?...


Girl with sign board...yea...


Girl with tree and lake...brown brown colour one...


Girl with lush green tree...This one she looks like an angel...(^_^)


Girl with another sign board....hehe...tired tired girl...and then it was the end for the morning session lor...

Later that day hor, we went to the classical train station and we...


Did this...Girl with rail...Nice or not?... :)


Then it was girl with stair case~ (^_^)


Girl with national flower...


Then it was a bamboo tree...I think...hehe...


And then its girl about to go home look...sad...and then it was time to go~

Soli guys, portraits are really nice to look at but comming up with a story to support them is harder than I thought...hehe...that why the lame lame describtion lor...(^_^)"

No comments: