Friday, February 15, 2008

IT WAS CHARITY AND I SAID CAN CAN CAN

One day as I was reading NicoleKiss's blog I saw a call for charity for a 136 kids...I were touched and I said "Me me me can can can"...

Thus, on the 12th of this month and with the help of contribution from my aunty I started shopping...Nyek nyek nyek...

Thus the "Me me me can can can" became really "Mee Mee Mee and Can can cans"...What do I mean by that?...


Its Mee and Cans...hehe...I got so many of them...Baked beans and instant noodles...

Then on the 2nd day, I went to join Nicole and gang to visit the home~

It was kinda difficult to accept to see the condition of the children living there at first, I saw some scene which really burned deep into the heart...


A girl, bound...for the rest of her life...


Then it was this boy, like this...eternally...


Abandoned...


And unable to takecare of themselves...This woman was eating an orange whole...The first in my life...she never learned, it is not suppose to be like this...(.-_-.)

Though I saw many things which are uncomfortable, I did see a brighter side of things over there...Like...


This myserious beautiful girl spending a long time sing with the children...


I went to the side of her trying to see how she looked like...and indeed she is beautiful...to the heart...(T_T)

Then I saw this sign which was there on the wall...


Smile...

Then there were plenty of smiles...


Like this man...With a happy face he sings...


And this girl, she is like a Karaoke box, she knows a lot of happy tunes...




Then there were the happy people there...beautiful smiles...

Glad that to know that their wellfare have been takencare of...




By pretty, caring people...(^_^)

It was a beautiful day for a lot of people that day...

6 comments:

Sue Me said...

is that how people treat those kids?abandon them there and let them suffer?i have a baby sis who has down syndrome too..i see many parents in her centre don't bother helping their kdis nor imporving them.sigh..the world makes me sad..

Jacky Chin said...

sue me: I do feel deeply about some people abandoning their children, that's why it makes me very happy to see caring people trying to help as much as they can, like this call from Nicole kiss...takecare, and stay strong... :)

Sue Me said...

sigh..i wanted to follow too but i was back in ipoh.if nicole or u going again, do blog bout it.i wana help!

Jacky Chin said...

Sue me: sure will do...(^_^)

mkia said...

it's a nice thing that you did. the others too.

i hope ur kind gestures show to other that they need to "walk the talk".

i just feel like thanking you all somehow. i dunno on behalf of whom, but what all of you did deserve a big "THANK YOU!!!"

Jacky Chin said...

CT: Ooh~ You cute thing~ Need not to thank us la, hehe, I think the most credit goes to Nicole for organizing the event... (^_^)"