Saturday, December 02, 2006

ONE DAY BLOG COZ CHIRSTMAS IS COMING

It is amazing that how a person can hardened their heart change in an instant, I can never understand why and how she does it, but it is done, no matter how much I wanted, how much I prayed and how much I tried, it is the same. I guess this is the way we have to accecpt this fate of mine. I'm talking about my marriage... I had a wish list for this christmas season, but I guess Santa is bussy this year...a warm and beautiful wedding ceremony is impossible...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm an old friend of Li Siah. I don't know much about your relationship. But I want to talk with you. I heard some rumors and I want to help, How can I get hold of you.

Jacky Chin said...

I do thank you for your concern, most have been done now, nothing much can be change, sometimes is not up to us...