Wednesday, December 06, 2006

IT THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

Yup, the spirit of Christmas is back again... :) This year, though there are a little bit of set backs, it is still a very beautiful season to me, the spirit of Christmas is still very strong...I started to have Christmas songs lingering in my head all the time...from morning till night, the big big smiles are back on my face again, I just wish i can cheer and greet people Merry Christmas sooner...

There are the walking, the smiling and the shopping...It is just so wonderful that we are blessed with such a joy full season...hope everybody in the world will learn to appreciate more of this season...Its the most wonderful time of the year...;)

There's the walking...

There's the shopping...



And there's the silly me...

2 comments:

li mei mei said...

Merry Christmas Jacky.

Love, Li Mei

Jacky Chin said...

Sorry for the late reply Mei, Happy New Year to you, Its been long...