Wednesday, June 27, 2007

THE HEART ATTACK JOB AND THE WALK UNDER THE BOARDWALK

I seldom talk about my job and my company in my blog, fearing of being "dooced" (fired because of blogging) and talking about it is just a bunch of health hazards... :) But today today is a special day, the job is the "same old same old", but the feeling is really different, I feel excited in every little thing and every little move I make...Yes, a twitch of the eyebrow, a swing of the hip I feel high, not on drugs of course...I'm high because I've decided to visit my puppy kind of love...To be with her and to accompany each other, and the most important is to have the Char Keow Teow dinner by the sea side and then walking in the sands of penang beach...having the salty wind blowing towards us and carrying us to a happy happy place, we can be as free as the birds in the sky and we can be as happy as the fishes under deep blue sea...Isn't it wonderful?...Can't wait till that day...Aahh, my Char Keow Teow...8D


The #ay bank...Took me 3 days to complete the job...Hah!...


The finished products...ATMs...plenty of people will be depending on them...


People...you are still working??...I'm going home!...Muahahahaha....>8D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Watch your makan Jacky.. Not good to get sick you know.. ;)

Jacky Chin said...

Yaya, actually I got allegie to prawns ga lar...how ar how ar?... :)