Friday, June 08, 2007

SIMPLE

Yesterday night Chubby fell asleep on the computer again while trying to blog. Well, it was a tiring day yesterday, after work had to rush to a Chocolate Meeting aka Coalition Meeting at the missionary house, after that again had to rush to a family to teach them about the church, reached home about 11, took a bath and cook instant noodle with an egg for lunch and dinner :)...started the computer about at 12, and fell asleep on the computer at 12:15...hehe...

Today it is going to be as busy as yesterday, took sometime blogging before going for the rush, I am looking forward to the Institute class in the evening, though I enjoy it very much, but a big part of me is just hoping to see my wife there, just be able to see her will mean so much, but I know she has already fallen astray, she most probable will not turn up...She is probably happier with the new friend or friends now...

If only I can see her tonight, I would be able to bring such a big comfort and smile back at home...

No comments: