Thursday, October 11, 2007

DIRECT HONESTY

In a relationship, Chubby belief there is something call the 2 way communication, when the phone is broken partially, meaning it can only work in one way, we should heed the indication...

Today, supprisingly Chubby received a message from a lady friend who seldom call up Chubby...

It goes like this...

Girl: Hi, Gd morning..jacky Chin.. :-) is me xxx xxx ..2morrow is holiday do u have go back ipoh?..

Chubby: Yes coming back..

Girl: Where are u now? when u go to ipoh? because i hope can follow u go back ipoh de..

~*~*~* after 10 mins*~*~*~
Chubby: Just now motorbike, i'm going by motorbike ar...Jam...u wan to follow?...:)

~*~*~*dead silience*~*~*~

Hehe, I guess that she has not a use for me therefore she didn't even have the manner to reply my message...

Direct...very direct...

3 comments:

(-_-) said...

Haha...chubby, ur mo mo sai scare her away lar...veli the direct young lady! (^^)"

Anonymous said...

Eh, tat gal dun wan on ur motorbike, I WAN!!!

Jacky Chin said...

Waahh~ Antonony!...u u u read my blog gar?...hehe...TQ TQ...We go round round on my super momo lar...hehe...