Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I ATE MY LUNCH AND THEN MY LUNCH ATE ME

As for the pass two days, I have been patiently waiting for somebody who promised to turn up in 15 to 20 minutes every time I call them...Well they have yet to turn up...aii~....

There for I resorted to look for food around the TTDI area...

I found this Penang shop there and went inside for my lunch...


I ordered this Penang Fried Rice...Two pieces of veli the hard fried chicken and not so tasty rice...just so so...


Usually I don't order desert after lunch, but what the heck, I got plenty of time that day...I ordered this...Mango lo lo...Yum...hehe...


The lower side view of this artistic dessert lor...beautiful hor...


I really need to complement the combination of the cherry with a sprig of mint leaves...the taste was something of a "Boom" amazingly surprisingly wonderful...like the "thing" in the movie ratatouille...

And after all the commotion in taking pictures and tasting the food...I asked for the bill...and it "FEROCIOUSLY ROARED"~...It ate me up... O_0''





And so I decided to have French Cuisine as dinner...


So I bought myself a not so costly dinner which looked like The French
Flag...hehe...


Tata~ RM3.80...so so nice and so so cheap..."French Cuisine"~Locally made....hehe...

1 comment:

(-_-) said...

Chubby, I want the dessert, delivery plss... so so the nice...haahaa~!Hehe the hee...\(^^)/