Saturday, December 22, 2007

THE HAPPY COLOURED RED

Recently I have been back to Ipoh doing the things I felt most happy of...


Christmas shopping...


Christmas dinner at a warm welcoming friend's place...
(from left, President Yap, Elder Kwok, Chubby Chin, Mr Lew, Sister Chris, Jun Jun, Yukie Kawaii, Kit Kit and Elder Parrot)


Christmas Super sized Pan Cake, "The Anaconda"...


Caroling ready on the go...Ipoh branch members...


And then and then at the home of a friend...The Harjit's... :)

I feel the love I feel the love... Y(^_^)"

2 comments:

(-_-) said...

WOahh... the anaconda leally the big and handsome!!...where to catch one ar??...where ar...where ar??

Jacky Chin said...

Beside the river lor...in Ipoh gar...hehe...I dono the name of the place lar...next to the river, every the body noe in Ipoh ge lar...hehe...