Friday, December 14, 2007

WHAT HAVE I DONE

What have I done sounds serious and criminal, I have done none except eating some chocolate and ice-creams...Hehe...

On the 10th, I went to a long time friends place to have a family gathering, Mandy and Sam's cozy little family, we talked like old times and enjoyed each other's company...


From left, Chubby Chin, Sam Curtis, Peter Kai Wern Curtis and Mandy Curtis...


And then my family came to visit as usual during Christmas time... :)


And then we went to a nice restaurant to eat duck...My sister and me...and family...


Then I followed them back to Ipoh, on the way we went to a classical place which is popular for eating duck noodle, we stop by and ate the noodle...


Then then then when I reached Ipoh, I visited the pork noodle place which is one of the best in my opinion...


And after the noodle I went to capture 2 pieces of cakes, A marble cheese cake and a Chocolate Mud Cake...Selling half the price of Secret recipe's...I think it tasted better... :)

hehe...Lame entry again... (^_^)"

Christmas with a very heavy family and friends flavour...

2 comments:

Jacky Chin said...

The Chipmunk Song -
(Christmas Don't Be Late)

All right you Chipmunks! Ready to sing your song?
-I'll say we are!
-Yeah!
-Let's sing it now!
Okay, Simon?
-Okay!
Okay, Theodore?
-Okay!
Okay, Alvin? Alvin? ALVIN!
-OKAY!!!)

Christmas, Christmas time is near
Time for toys and time for cheer
We've been good, but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast
Want a plane that loops the loop
Me, I want a hula hoop
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.

Okay fellas get ready.
That was very good, Simon.
-Naturally.
Very good Theodore.
-Ahhh.
Ah, Alvin, you were a little flat, watch it.
Ah, Alvin. Alvin. ALVIN!
-OKAY.)

Want a plane that loops the loop
I still want a hula hoop
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.

Very good, boys
-Lets sing it again! Yeah, lets sing it again!
No, That's enough, lets not overdo it
-What do you mean overdo it?
-We want to sing it again!
Now wait a minute, boys
-Why can't we sing it again?
-[chipmunk chatter]
Alvin, cut that out..Theodore, just a minute.
Simon will you cut that out? Boys.....

(-_-) said...

cheese cake veli the nice wor...sweet & yummy....
slurp~...(^^)