Saturday, December 08, 2007

HOW DO I DO IT?

25th comes with Christmas Sprit,
A Special gift how do I present it?
As that special person who you only fits,
Christmas I wanted you to believe in it.

Maybe still You'll say "You still don't get it?!",
I understand how cold You feel about it,
and I am fearful about you using it,
I pray hard that you have the Christmas Sprit.

What can I get to make you happy?
I do want to make you feel warm and comfy?
I don't have a lot of money,
But the present I choose is not of simply.

I still believe that I'm your Hubby,
at least there's still a bit of time to it,
It is the last Christmas of you being my Wify,
I know it is precious to every minute...

2 comments:

(-_-) said...

Chubb chubb ..u u write the poem ar?...

Jacky Chin said...

Hahaha...ya ya ya...that stupid chubby writing poem...so so the silly hor...