Friday, August 12, 2005

HAZY DAYS MAKE ROMANTIC DAYS...


What an eye soring, breath taking, asthmatic, nausea feeling, head spinning site...I think the fishes had all gone for a holiday...People should too...What a romantic place to visit Malaysia now...


Ahh...So nice that everybody has gone for a holiday...The beach is left empty...hmm...I think most of them are paying a visit to their friendly neighborhood doctors...What a caring community...


Driving is a good experience too...What a day...Can't help tasting the wind on my face and in my mouth...How sweet it is to taste like charcoal and BBQ...Wondering should I organize a BBQ party now??...


Well...Birds and farmers oso went for a holiday too...I know farmers are visiting their doctors...But where do the birds go??...hmm...I wonder do they have air accidents too??...Hehe...


The beautiful mountains of Ipoh oso went for a holiday...Wat a nice period to rest...


Ahh...The onli safe heaven...Coconut land...Well no matter how bad the haze is...We still need to have our coconuts...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...and yet, another positive message on the haze brough to you by Jacky Chin.. *applause* :)

BH said...

My friend had a BBQ party... but judging by the haze BBQ might be KFC chicken eaten outdoors haha