Tuesday, August 09, 2005

TESTIMONY...

Thank thee God and Jesus for loving me, for being my eyes when I couldn't see, and for being my guide when I am lost...I know when I am drowning you would part the sea for me and when I am in danger you would risk your own life to save me, I am ever grateful of the love you have shown to me, you are my greatest hero and I will always depend on you...I hope in return I can serve thee well and hope that our members serve thee well too. Always grateful to thee...In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Fast and testimony...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuaaaaahhh...

Jacky Chin said...

wat fuaaaahhh means ar??...hehe...thanks for the comments though..heh...

AAA said...

Wowww! Nice testimony

Jacky Chin said...

Ehh..thank u for ur comments....ehh...but but but...I really shouldn't be getting any praises from testimonies lar...hehe...