Thursday, July 19, 2007

CLOSE PROXIMITY WITH A SMALL CREATURE

As I were working quietly this morning tensed up with the struggle of repair; a wonderful thing happened, a small 2 feet tall creature came to investigate the work I were doing, it came walking in a cute way and squatted in front of me, curiously looking at the dismantled electronics and parts around me, it moved closer and closer and rounded me a few times as it was curiously inspecting the things there were, by doing this, it gave me the chance to inspect back at it attentively...During the inspection, I noticed that the 2 feet tall creature has a very simple communication skills, it was basically ohh, ieee, arr and woo...Most of its communication were expressed through body language, smiling, hugging, hiding and trying to stick its head between mommy's legs when it was shy. It made me smiled, reminded me of the same creatures I used to have back at home in Ipoh many years ago, I wish I have one back home immediately, so I can play with it all day long...

In 2 days time it will be my big day, 31, and I have been wondering how awfully lonely it will be for me that day for sometime, I guess I have to accept it, she will never be there for me...just buy myself something and knock myself out...I sincerely wish to have some small creatures of my own back at home soon...

No comments: