Sunday, July 22, 2007

MY HALFWAY THERE JOURNEY

Though I imagined my big day is going to be lonely, I did try to ask some friends to go out with me on the Saturday evening, hoping for some kind of companionship, I looked through my list of contact numbers in my phone and there was none...There are plenty of friends back home in Ipoh, and plenty of work associates but there are no friends here in KL...There is only Ah Lian, knowing that she was occupied and busy, I did still try to ask her out, I called, but she didn't pick up, she was busy...At that moment it struck me that the evening was going to be awfully awfully quiet and lonely, looking and staring at my dead quiet phone, I hoped something would happen, minutes turned into hours, and hours turned into infinity...

Later in the night, my brother came back from his swimming session, knowing he'll have his own plans to go out with his friends, I still tried to ask him out for dinner...He did agree to go for dinner after I made the statement that it was going to be my birthday, he had to alter his plans and I felt like a jerk in doing so, stating and insisting the importance of myself into someone else's life...We went KFC that evening, the idea of celebrating birthdays in a fast food restaurant made me felt like a 2 feet tall creature again... -_-"

2 comments:

(-_-) said...

Happy Birthday my dearest Chubby! \(^^)/

Jacky Chin said...

hihi...Thank U Thank U... ^_^"