Monday, July 09, 2007

EARTH CORP

777 was a day of many couples getting married, and also there is another big event in the world which was held on the same day, the "Live Earth" concerts which was held world wide...I marvel at the participation and coordination of such a huge event in trying to save the earth, I'm sure a lot of effort and money have been spent to put up as such. I thank you for a strong message given to the world...

In the other hand, I had to comment on the coordinated but untargeted aim about "Live Earth", just what good will it do to have such a huge concerts without a solid aim?...Thousands or maybe millions of people gather together to hear artists sing for 24 hours non stop would cause them to generate an enormous amount of waste and garbage, and after the concerts, people will just go back to their own ways again...within minutes the huge effort of setting up such an event has gone to waste. In the end the whole idea will turn into a window for artists and performers to promote themselves...

If next time, Earth conservationists who wanted to organize any such events, please have a target to raise funds for buying lands for forest reservation, factories of recycle or science research labs for solving modern day pollution and conservations of nature...If year 1 we can achieve in buying 100 archer of land for forest reserves, in year 10 there would be 10 time of the amount of land for the trees and animals to live, a 1000 archer...In doing so trees and animals do not have the need to learn to make money themselves to buy their own rights to live in their home, not like humans do, we have the ability to make money and buy our own piece of land for the rights to live, if we pay the right amount of money, we own the rights to bulldoze away the lives of the trees and the homes of the animals, and what will the poor animal and trees say?...Nothing...just speechless...

If these things were to happen, I am sure to buy a tree or two for the animal friends who share the same Earth we live in...Earth Corp, we need it desperately...


Earth Corp


Without it animals will have to learn to work and live like us...

1 comment:

Jacky Chin said...

The Platters
Earth Angel

Earth angel, earth angel
Will you be mine ?
My darling dear, love you all the time
I'm just a fool, a fool in love with you

Earth angel, earth angel
The one i adore
Love you forever, and ever more
I'm just a fool, a fool in love with you

I fell for you and i knew
The vision of your love, loveliness
I hope and i pray that someday
I'll be the vision of your happy, happiness

Oh earth, earth angel, earth angel
Please be mine
My darling dear, love you all the time
I'm just a fool, fool, a fool in love with you

I fell for you and i knew
The vision of your loveliness
I hope and pray
I'll be the vision of your happiness

Earth angel, earth angel
Please be mine
My darling dear love you all the time
I'm just a fool, fool, a fool in love with you