Wednesday, July 25, 2007

MIDDLY AGED DAY

My grandparents had both passed away in their 50's, and so my father and I belief that we have the same life expectancy which my grandparents had...In the 50's...Now my father is in his 56's...and me I belief that I'm already half way there to where my journey end here on earth...basically called "Middle age"...I don't like the sound of that, it sounds old, "Middly Aged" sounds better...I think...

On that beautiful Sunday of 22nd, I went to church with some excitement about my big day, not expecting anybody to know about it, I am just being happy about my day...with a smile on my face I walked in to the chapel, sat myself comfortably at the usual spot, and waited for the Sacrament session to start...So the session did start, and the one of the first things they announced on the podium was my birthday..."Wish Brother Jacky to have a Happy Birthday"...and so everybody started to look towards my direction...I panicked, thinking "What?"...and I ducked under the chair...trying to hide from the attention...Yeah...Silly me...\(^^)''/

That day I didn't receive any tangible gifts as usual, but something special I did received...On that night I picked up the phone and call my good friend Ah Nie, reminding her of my big day...On the phone she indicated that she forgot about the date of that day in a jokingly way, and started to laugh in a two tone laughter "hur hur, hur hur, hur hur..." non stop...I hearing this cute laughter began to laugh too...and so the laughter spiralled...it got into a situation that I can't breath properly and got a serious stomach ache from the laughter...We had to cut the conversation short because we didn't want to die from the laughter...Hehe...It was to me the best gift in years, because I haven't been able to laugh like that in a long long time...It was a good therapy...good session...Thank you Ah Nie...looking forward to laugh with you again in the future... 8D...

And so my big day ended at 2 am on that day...It was beautiful day, thank you all... *\(^^)/*

No comments: