Saturday, September 29, 2007

A STRANGE NIGHT AS THINGS WERE HAPPENING MYSTERIOUSLY

One day as I was out, I experienced some really really strange things~



There, I saw this naked man looking up to the sky in the dark, with one hand resting on his waist looking like a woman...


Then I was shocked, I suddenly came to realise that there were something strange going around me that night...

I started to look to my right and I saw this...The shops were closed really early that day...

And then I started to look to my right, and there...a series of strange strange things started to happen~

To my right I saw this...A full moon restaurant...

To my front, a plate of "Yuet Gong Hor", Moon light Noodle...which looked like there were a yellow round moon in it...

I looked to my friend and he was looking up and busy talking to his friend as if something phenomenal was happening, something strange was surely going on...

Then I followed him to look to up...

And I saw this...a bunch of lights on the tree...


And then I saw this~ Lanterns hanging in the sky~


And after that, I saw THIS~ There were colourful lights every the where...I mean everywhere lar...Its EVERY THE WHERE~ EVERY THE WHERE ~Lar~...


It was then Chubby realised that we were having fried noodles dinner on a moon filled night on a full moon restaurant ...We were hungry looking at the moon and wanted to taste the moon and take a bite at the moon...


And after the noodles, Chubby had a drink...Jasmin tea~ always goes with the moon~ Hehe...actually Chinese usually drink Jasmin tea when it comes to moon festival lar...hehe...

"HAPPY MOONIE CAKIE FESTIVAL~ "

PS: Chubby has became a Cafe Junkie lar...and he got these things~

Cafe de Junkie...eh...Cafe de Jacky?...

To the right he got...Cafe de paper bag~ ala spending de moonie?...

And to his left, Cafe de Bean Bag?...Le going Cafe with de style~ Hehe~ Wee Wee~?

2 comments:

Jacky Chin said...

BLUE MOON - NAT KING COLE

Blue moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue moon
You know just what i was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone i really could care for

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when i looked to the moon it turned to gold

Blue moon
Now i'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will ever hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when i looked the moon had turned to gold

Blue moon
Now i'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

Blue moon
Now i'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

Nicole said...

haha.. your comment made me laugh, Jacky. Thanks :)

Nicolekiss