Tuesday, September 18, 2007

THE HOME COMING CHUBB

I woke up in the morning with a little prayer, feeling excited and happy about the wonderful trip of the home coming, I had a wonderful smile on my face...I thought of Vlogging on my trip but my video presenting skills are totally horrible, so I've decided to stick back to my usual picturing skills and blogging skills...

On that day, I've decided to use my "Mo Mo Sai" to go back to Ipoh for a change and enjoy the scenery...


A mo mo bike lover who was in front of me...


My super mo mo sai...125...ehh...still super hor...


And this is the stupid looking Chubby with his doggy...

Inclusive of the doggy eating session and two refueling sessions it only took the Chubby 3 hours to fly back to his home town, the weather was good and beautiful all the while...

At night, Chubby went to meet some of his friends and after that he secretly went to meet one of his long lost friends..."Mixed porky" and "Ching Ching", a wonderful couple...


Here's the mug shot before Chubby meet with his old friends...another stupid look...


And here's the good old couple...Ching Bo Leong aka "Ching Ching" and mix porky...


Full of friends with porky...Yum...


The place where mix porky came from...a warm fiery place...


The name of the old place, it has been here for the longest time Chubby can remember...Chub used to come here after Taekwondo classes every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday...(^^,)

Well that's all for now...Chubby will be updating quite a bit soon...

PS: This is how Chubby blogged for this entry...Starbucked...RM16.28...Hai, I'm not a star and I have no bucks...


Notebook, Ice blended Chocolate and a table fan...


Hehe...So so stupid of me hor...

No comments: