Monday, September 24, 2007

赏月(Shang Yue) APPRECIATE THE MOON

We'll it's in Ipoh again...


Beautiful Coffee Bean session with a beautiful friend on a beautiful evening...some wonderful laughter and silly conversations...



Xing Ying(Hai Wan) and me in IMAX watching stuffs enjoying ourselves with pictures, movies and journals...



Me and my group of old friends enjoying a Barbecue session...


They enjoy a bottle of a coke, a can of beer, a bottle of F&N and one with a bottle of "Rain X"?...Har?..."(*_*)?

Beautiful Purple fire...ehh...we can see the Rain X guy was working hard on the chickens...


Wii session after the Barbecue chickens, funny looking at them challenging each other with funny moves...and one fell dead on the couch of having too much of coke...and one shoots himself silly with a camera...

The following day, we went to McD's to have the buffet dinner...and I chose to eat chicken again...hehe...silly me...
The trip back to Ipoh was a very good one as I get to mix around a lot with my friends and family back home...

As I went home I discovered one of my Sister's back was a bit abnormal, I insisted to have her checked...

Well...this is what the doctors found...How?...(T_T)

And as of my trip back to KL, my mother insisted me to bring two buns, we call bao, to go along...This is her way of showing her love for me...sad to see my family stood in front of the house to bid me farewell...I felt like I was heading the wrong way...(T_T)

3 comments:

AllSeasonsFashion said...

I agree with your recent comment on Kenny Sia's blog "bloody shit!! you're a pervert. go to hell. damnation you!!" :)

Jacky Chin said...

Hello, thank you for dropping by, I really didn't expect any reply. Just one request, I practise self restrain with words, please don't get too hardcore with words please, TQ...Cheers~

Anonymous said...

i hope ur sister recover fast.