Monday, September 10, 2007

SOMEHOW THIS SONG WAS MEANT TO BE

Today I was struggling to pick myself up to go Church, the hope to see her there was very dim and during this time of the "Moon" period, I would feel extremely lonely for I longed to be loved, longed to have my wife by my side...

As I reach there in the Church, surprisingly the first person I saw was her, she was sitting at the last row close to the door entrance, we looked at each other face to face for a brief moment, a feeling long never been experienced...She turned away and I had to be on my way to find myself a place to sit in front...

As the sacrament ended, I stood for a while to look at her, she mixed a little bit with the members there and pretended not to see me, after that she and her family left, and I have to move on to the classes, pretending that her existence didn't affect me, continued to pretend I was cheerful and joyous...


What it used to be...T.R.U.E....

3 comments:

Jacky Chin said...

李香兰 - 张学友

恼春风 我心因何恼春风
说不出 借酒相送
夜雨冻 雨点透射到照片中
回头似是梦 无法弹动
迷住凝望你 褪色照片中

*啊 像花虽未红 如冰虽不冻
却像有无数说话 可惜我听不懂
啊 是杯酒渐浓 或我心真空
何以感震动

照片中 那可以投照片中
盼找到 时间裂缝
夜放纵 告知我难寻你芳踪
回头也是梦 仍似被动
逃避凝望你 却深印脑中
Repeat *

(-_-) said...

Chubby, smile smile...\(^^)/. Woahh....poxes veli the itchy neh... AHAHAHA...

Jacky Chin said...

Hahaha...veli the veli the cute...U u u continue to have fun with the poxes lar...but not too long wor...ehh?...hehe...just joking lar...(^_^)"