Sunday, September 16, 2007

THERE ARE A BUNCH OF LONELY GIRLS TOO

As my marriage has slipped to a state of "a name sake only", I have been doing some thinking and wondering...about what kind of a girl is my wife and what kind of a person am I, what culture she was exposed to and what I am from...well I'm from a Chinese ed, and she's from an Malay ed, or public school...she doesn't know any of the values and the culture of the Chinese and I am full of it...yup, full of "it"~...Marriage to her is not so important as buying a copy of a fashion magazine and after you are done with it you can always dump it and start to look for another, need not to feel bad about it, coz life to her is as temporary as it can get, there's no "eternal" thing for her...and for the other hand me, a traditional feller, thinks that marriage is an eternal and important thing, it is something to an honour to uphold to a marriage, letting go of a marriage would be the last thing on my mind and my family's mind too...hehe...and thinking of these I begin to realized that I like to know more about the girls from my culture, people who is with the same tradition and values...

Well, today I somehow got the chance, a bunch of primary school teachers, BBQ party...many beautiful ones with well manners and values...hehe...just looking just looking...hehe...

No comments: