Monday, August 13, 2007

BEAUTIFUL SMILES...MISSED AGAIN...

I woke up early yesterday morning, about 6.30am, it was a Sunday, we call it Sabbath day for Christians, I had a plan to go Church, partly was trying to be holy, but just a small part, the bigger part was that I wanted to meet my wife there, because she did come to church last Sunday. I planned to go a little bit late, just a little bit, because I don't want to miss the sacrament and I wanted to have the chance to sneak up to my wife and sit next to her, in that way we can't speak, cause every time we open our mouths we end up arguing, I planned to be a mime that day...I'd be happy and she can't do much about it...hehe...

Yesterday, a speaker had asked us to look to our side and smile to the person next to us, it was such a wonderful idea and such a wonderful chance to have my classic beautiful smile at her, and I'd be happy to see her smile back at me again, I haven't been able to see her smiling to me for a long time, it was such a wonderful idea, such a wonderful chance...

...Unfortunetely...unfortunetely, she was not there that morning...I smiled to a stranger next to me, and I feel strange...and fuzzy too...
(-_-)"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Mr Magnificent,
Still reminiscence?
Never fear,
I am here,
to give you work,
better than pork,
so you are tagged,
now go and check,
my bloggie here,
http://e-album.blogspot.com/2007/08/what-will-i-do-with-million-dollars.html
answer it well and presever. ;P