Saturday, August 18, 2007

THIS TIME IT IS THE ENGINEER WHO BROKE DOWN

I don't know how to start this, but I must try to record down this event in my life that is important to me...

Yesterday I went to the HR office in the morning plan about the "Early Retirement Plan" they have offered, I took a form and went back to the field, I filled up the form in the field, in a popular bank, as I were filling the form I can't help feeling extra emotional that time, tears start rolling down my eyes, and I started to cry, extra emotionally, I had to squat down and hide behind the machine before someone sees me, I sat at a corner facing the machine acting as I were repairing a machine, instead I were crying hard, my eyes can't see with the amount of tears covering them...

I felt sad, after years of demoralizing and insults from my boss and fellow collegues, I started to think that I am really that useless person they described me, it got to me this time, I had to go, my loyalty and services are not required here...

2 comments:

(-_-) said...

Dear Chubby...be strong! You can have my last pack of tissue...heee..(^^)

Jacky Chin said...

Haha...I'm ok oledi la...can I have your wallet instead ar??...8D~