Friday, August 31, 2007

THE CRACKING SOUND OF THE PLASTICS AND MY ACCOUNT

Yesterday, I didn't go to work, I had taken the day off. In the morning I went to see the Elders for I felt sorry for not been able to help them a lot with their work, I brought them lunch and sent them to their destination, it was very far away, I wonder how do they manage when there are nobody to help them?...

After the Elders, I drove myself to the city, in an effort to buy myself a new computer, how stupid of me to use a car, the traffic was horrendous, it took me 2 hours to reach my destination, if I were on my bike, it will only be half an hour...hai...well, I did got my eyes on a HP yesterday, 3412TU...the most powerful processor in its class, a fast machine...Duo core 2.o...and upgraded DDR 2G...total...RM2899...Kaching Kaching...had to use 2 credit cards to settle the purchase...ai...the bank was too crowded yesterday, I didn't get to see anybody there, I have to break one of my piggy bank savings to settle the big bill...the precious 5.5k frozen for years to make babies...now, it needs to be butchered...poor baby, poor me...(T_T)

PS: The manufacturer didn't give me the drivers for the machine, I cannot proceed with the installation of my new baby...aiyar...

No comments: