Wednesday, August 01, 2007

MY SEVEN STICKS



Today was a very busy day at work, with a few installation at hand, I had no time to eat...As usual...I had to stuff a few pieces of white bread into my tummy and that's it for lunch, its off to work again...My boss called up today as always, complaining about everything...the main reason is still "Why I took so long?" from the snobbish feller...Demanding I should do like this and like that and things would workout fine...Thinking to myself that his feet were not on the ground again, everything is just so simple to him...During his demand on how things should work through the phone, I saw a chance of opportunity to say "Yes sir! you are correct sir, I should immediately work on you suggestions sir!" and I killed off the conversation quickly...brushing off a very annoying feller and went back to work...

I finished work about 8.30pm today, felt very tired and hungry...as I went past a hawker stall selling "lok lok" I felt the hunger struck more that ever...I needed to sink my teeth in the sticks of cockles, so I happily took seven of them...with sweet source...yum...ar...so nice...and thought it would be somewhere between 5 linggit...then when the stall keeper is charging for 7 linggit, I paused for a very very short while thinking "Har?" and "Oor?" and "Wah?"... I smiled to man and paid the 7 quickly...Saying thank you and walked away...Upon reaching home I felt hungry again...took the one last instant noodle raw and started blogging again...And thinking "Hai" what a day...

No comments: