Wednesday, August 29, 2007

IT WILL HAVE TO BE A NEAR, NEAR NEAR TALE

Yup, you got it right, its going to be near...and very very near, cause 2 hours ago as I came back from work, my gate was wide open...someone had broke into it, and took my precious computer...ouch...the first thing in my mind is to check my Vios...weather it was still there or not, yup, luckily or unluckily the thief only took my precious precious Pesario note book, damn, why doesn't he take my TV, PS, radio, Rc chopper, Rc tank or other stuffs, my PC is my most precious personal data collection center, the most painful is the collections of pictures of me and my wife going places and happy together, those are really limited collections...and he had to take the last good memories between me and my wife away...

Tomorrow I had to take money from the bank to buy myself a new notebook, I think it will have to be an HP again, cause i belive gives the most value for money buy, heh...and for the photos, maybe I can ask my wife to be good to me again and shoot the photos again?...hai...Ouch ouch ouch....

PS: My holiday will be affected too...need to budget, it will have to be a near, near near holiday...and short too...hai....

No comments: