Monday, August 06, 2007

IN CLASS TODAY



This Sabbath Sunday morning, I went to Church in the morning, happy to be there, because my wife was there; prayers sometimes do come true. I hope that she's happy there...

Funny that today when I was teaching the Gospel principle class, a student at the age of 50s fell asleep snoring in class, just when I was happily babbling about the lesson, the snore came in a very loud way...I paused for a while...(+_+)"...then I smiled, feeling funny, because I thought my class was interesting at that moment...It reminded that I did the same thing in class to my math teacher when I was a student many years ago...wonder how the teacher felt?...My class somehow ended in a nice way, I hope everybody was happy about it and glad about the messages I conveyed...

I just received a message about an hour ago, it was Sister Julie, one of my friend in church, she informed me about her daughter Sister Rie Teraoka is engaged to Brother Woo today, and will be coming back very soon, I'm excited about the news and feel glad for her, as I can recall how happy it feels getting engaged, we'll be going out for dinner once Rie is back from Utah... (^_^)

4 comments:

Jacky Chin said...

How gentle is the rain
That falls softly on the meadow?
Birds high up in the trees
Serenade the flowers with their melodies

Oh, see there beyond the hill
The bright colors of the rainbow
Some magic from above
Made this day for us just to fall in love

You hold me in your arms
And say once again you love me
And if your love is true,
Everything will be just as wonderful

Now, I belong to you
From this day until forever
Just love me tenderly,
And I'll give to you every part of me

Oh, don't ever make me cry
Through long, lonely nights without love
Be always true to me
Keep this day in your heart eternally

You hold me in your arms
And say once again you love me
And if your love is true,
Everything will be just as wonderful

Anonymous said...

Rie teraoka, i wanna congrats her through here, wish this new pairs eternal happiness. =)

P/S: Rie, Still playing basketball? =)

Jacky Chin said...

hello, anonymous...eh...without your name, difficult to divert your greetings la...hehe...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the name is Derrick Leong, thank you for diverting Mr Chin. Have a nice weekend